Australian Bicycle Summit - Canberra, 3-4 March 2015
Bicycle Industries Australia (BIA) is the peak body for the bicycle industry in Australia.
BIA aims to foster the interests of the industry, through the promotion of sound and ethical trading and business practices, and has become the leading industry voice on issues directly affecting the industry including regulation, standards, taxation and trade.
We provide representation and expert advice to government committees at both a state and national level on issues affecting bicycle businesses.
Through our representations on national committees along with roles with Auto Skills Australia and partnerships with the Australian Trading Group, we provide critical industry advocacy on issues affecting the industry.
Membership services include:
- Market/industry surveys for various supply categories
- Import data collation
- Job seekers board for employment in the industry
- Copyright access to the Australia Bicycle Owners Manual
- Internet retailing guide
- Membership of the Australian Trading Group
- Bicycle Retail Industry Program